Wednesday 13 July 2011

Pure Silk


Found this old Pure Silk CD next to the decks when I was DJing in serbia last weekend. Mixed by Karl Brown (the tougher half of Tuff Jam) it dates back to 1999 and has got some all out classics being thrown down! I had to rip the CD onto my laptop straight away and seeing as it's been out of circulation for years now I thought it wouldn't be too cheeky to share it with you.

Pure Silk- A New Dimension Disc 2 Mixed By Karl "Tuff Enuff" Brown- Sendspace link

01 Nesha – Know My Name
02 Troublesome – DJ Luck & Shy Cookie Remixes
03 Montano vs. Trumpet Man- Itza Trumpet Thing
04 Bump & Flex – Got Myself Together
05 DJ Deller – Romantic
06 Dione Rakeen – Hot Peppers Revenge
07 Brasstooth – Pleasure
08 Zack Toms – Bring Me Down
09 Wookie – Scrappy
10 Suzie Q Project – Little More
11 De Souza – Keep It Coming (Dem 2 Twisted Dub) Featuring Marcelle Duprey
12 Future Underground Nation – Its The Way
13 DJ Double G – Special Request
14 Lovestation – Teardrops
15 Dee Patten – Who's The Bad Man
16 Fierce – So Long
17 Michael Watford – Reach On Up (2 Step 2 DJ's D.I.Y Dub)
18 Antonio & Lee – Pure Silk 'The Anthem'

No comments:

Post a Comment