Wednesday 26 January 2011

Late Xmas Gift From Zed Bias


These have been around since Christmas, but as I only launched the blog yesterday I couldn't post this until now, but it is well worth posting!

If you missed this I'll let Zed explain in his own words.

"MERRY XMAS!! To celebrate a great year I've decided to share a selection of 20 Zed Bias and Phuturistix remixes, rare bootlegs and instrumentals from between 1998 and 2000. About 6 years ago I had lost a box of DAT tapes and randomly found them again this year... these DATs contain all my early recordings and here I've selected some cuts that are unavailable digitally anywhere and I've had them remastered so they are ready for bangin, in the car, in the club or on your ipod.... Enjoy!"

That's right 20 tracks from this legend of Garage and Dubstep all for free here!

Wanted to post the players for a couple of my favourites, but soundcloud's being screwy and wont give me the code to do it. Will try and get them up when they get it sorted.

No comments:

Post a Comment